OhHiMark0's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by OhHiMark0, Dec 8, 2018.

1. OhHiMark0

OhHiMark0 Newbie

In Game Name:
    OhHiMark0
    Tunisia
    Do you have Discord? If yes, are you able to use a microphone?:
    Yes I do have discord, and I recently bought a new gaming headset with a really good microphone
    What is your native/main language and do you speak any other languages?:
    My main language is arabic, but I can speak english and frensh fluently
    How many hours can you put into the server weekly? Make a time schedule if you want to.:
    Honestly, I can be online for 2-4 h in school days, and +6 hours on holidays
    What makes you different from other applicants?:
    My Experience :
    I've been a staff on a server called pikanetwork, you probably know it... it has 250-1000 daily players, I've been a t-helper on op factions, so I have experience... Im pretty mature and helpful, I know how to talk to people, I know to differentiate between hackers and normal players, I got really good marks in trainings (on pika), Also I know that I was kinda toxic, but now I improved (talking to new people and having fun with them helped me alot),I'm now used to ignore toxic people... I take my job on being a staff member very seriously, I've never thought about abusing or anything like that... Im not gonna be humble at this point, and I can say that my experince makes me different from anyone else...I'm already feeling great about this server I feel like I can make it a better place for everyone, we all know that being a staff member isn't easy at all, but if I wasn't sure that I can be a good staff member I wouldn't even be here, I can take this responsibility, I take my job very seriously...
    My character :
    Not gonna lie..
    .Im pretty mature and helpful, I have talked to a ton of people in pikanetwork...and let me tell you something : it helped me alot... I began to understand how people would react and how they want you to talk to them, This might sound a little bit cocky but.... I'm a nice guy, I like helping people but just like everyone human, I make mistakes.... I'm not here to tell you that I'm prefect, no one is perfect... I'm here to say the truth, I sometimes get cocky and a little bit angry, but I can control that just like everyone else can....
    My ambitions about the server :

This is a new server, and guess what..? I want to be staff, I mean.... That's why I'm here... right ?
    The hype for this server is insane there is alot of people, some of them are my friends,
    and they're pretty nice, but.... these people are one of the best faction players I've ever seen, and they need good staff, and being a staff isn't easy just like I said before especially when these people play here, they will literally watch everymove you do, pleasing these people is kinda hard.... I'm not gonna promise you that I will do it, but I will promise you that I will try.
    How could you improve the network?:
    Lets make this clear :
    my name is ryan, I've been a staff on pika network just like I said before
    Maybe im young, but... Does it matter ?
    In my opinion I don't think age matters at all
    I don't think anyone would hate me if Iam a staff member
    I will not abuse any of my powers
    I will make sure I will help anyone who needs help
    I have a gaming computer which allows me to record, screen share at any time
    I will be able to have discord, teamspeak, minecraft and my recording software all open at the same time
    I will not differentiate between any one in the server (donator or normal player, friend or non-friend)
    and I think everyone who knows me know that...
    Together we can make the server one of the biggest servers out there, and let me tell you something, the reputation of the staff team really matters, alot of people doesn't play pikanetwork anymore because alot of staff used to abuse there...if the staff team is strict and helpful the server wouldn't have alot of hackers and people will love playing there and they will tell thier friends to player there...
    How long do you think you'll be staff?:
    I will be staff even in school time, I dont think I will ever stop being a staff unless something urgent happened...
    What image do you think other community members have of you? (Toxic/Mature/Neutral):
    Probably neutral, obvisully because the server didn't release yet and I didn't experince any thing with anyone, just like I said before I'm pretty mature but the members doesn't really knows any thing about me, some of them may think I'm toxic, and some of them likes me, but I will make sure I improve If Iam kinda toxic... Well if you don't want be demoted, you gotta make sure the members likes you and respect you, if the members disrespect you it just means that you are a bad staff, and I will never let anyone disrespect me and I will make sure I act kindly to all the players even If Iam in a bad mood..
    Do you promise to follow all the player and staff rules?:
    Yes, I will, just like I have followed them in pikanetwork I will follow them here...
    Do you promise to not act towards the community in a toxic and harmful way?:
    Yes,I'm not used to do such things
    Do you agree that we are allowed to demote you at any moment even without a valid reason?:
    Uhh, you have the power, its your decision, even if I say no it wouldn't make a diffrence... but I agree anyway...

#1 OhHiMark0, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    saiyu likes this.
  2. saiyu

saiyu Newbie

+1 really nice application, good luck

OhHiMark0 likes this.
  3. RezznoMc

RezznoMc Newbie

-1 Needs improved grammar, punctuation and spelling.

OhHiMark0 likes this.
  4. Kasker

Kasker Newbie

+1 Decent one, i like it

OhHiMark0 likes this.
  5. LiadTheGreat

LiadTheGreat Newbie

+1 nice application, and good man!

OhHiMark0 likes this.